KI UNIQUE –BASIC POINTS
There are always too many ways of doing things but what everyone aspires for is The Best way of doing something. For IELTS the basic points which are to be considered are as follows:
- Have proficiency in English.
- Prepare the exam keeping in mind the fruits one can get after getting a good score.
- If cramming is done then do it in an intelligent way. That is being clever and not dumb. Remember it’s always better to learn those things which you know are certain to come and be prepared for the ones that can come.
- Apply the process of elimination to your exam. Eliminate the answer choices that are totally out of question, so that you have fewer options to choose.
- Ability to identify question types is very imperative. As similar question is hard to repeat but a similar type of question can easily come again.
- Relax into the test rather than panicking and losing marks unnecessarily. You will find that you are calm and collected when you understand all the questions rather than being faced with unknown words.
- Make educated guesses. And don’t make rash decisions.
- Be relaxed during exam but not too much relaxed so that you’ll forget the answers you know.
- Avoid distractors while studying like mobiles or television programmes.
- Get into a study routine and design your schedule.
- Memorize few facts at one day and rest at another as this will help you to break down the matter.
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Consider how many questions you need to answer,
- how heavily they're weighted, and
- how much time is available,
- And then develop a plan.
- Answer every question; you may get it right even if you are not confident about it.
- Prepare well, do well.
- Remember that every section needs different skills to tackle it. And one should be thorough with the type of skills that will be tested in each section.
- Be confident in presenting yourself and be natural.
- Arrive on time to the test:
- Double check the time and date of your test and allow plenty of time to travel to the test centre.
- If you are late, you may not be allowed to take the test.
- Make sure you drink water and eat healthy food on the day of your test.
- Understand the test format: Go through sample test papers so that you are aware of the test format.
- Follow the instructions in the test clearly, so that you follow the way and are not away from it.
- IN CASE OF ESSAYS THE BASICS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- CONTENT - The basic thing needed while writing any essay has to be the basic content and the logical reasoning power which the examinee exhibits. It should be kept in mind that what matters most is what you write and what it means. As basically it’s the eligible material that is ranked the highest.
- ORGANISATION- Not just the content but its organization is equally imperative. Organizing the content means putting forth your ideas in a way that you write the most impressive fact at first and then organize as the essay goes further.
- GRAMMATICAL ASPECT-The examinee must keep in mind that the real impact can only reach the examiner if the material written is grammatically correct. However here grammatically correct refers to the basic meaning and not in strict grammatical terms.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough we must do.