Help Line: 9041222444, 9646824367, 9855551177, 0181-5002926
What is NCLEX-RN
NCLEX-RN stands for National Council Licensure Examination for Register Nurses. This examination measures the knowledge of doing all the public protection and legitimate tasks safely and effectively.
- It's a Computer Based Examination
- There are max 265 questions in examination out of which you have to attempt minimum 75 questions.
- Examination results come in two forms, either you "Pass" or "Fail". Pass and Fail based upon the percentage earned by the candidate in examination.
- Exam duration depends on the pace of the candidate who is giving the exam. Exam stops immediately once the testing software knows that the candidate is either pass or fail.
- Numbers of questions also vary according to the correct and incorrect answers given by the students.
Copy Right © 2012 by Knowledge Icon