GD CAN I RETAKE MAT
The answer to the question, Can I retake MAT is a perfect yes.
- Any candidate, who has already given MAT earlier and is not satisfied with that score, can reappear for the same.
- You can take the MAT up to an unlimited number.
- However MAT is taken four times in a year. So, once you are not able to crack MAT in your first attempt, then one can give it in the next exam.MAT is conducted in February, May, September and December.
- Remember that one should reappear for MAT only if he/she feels that the attempt was not 100% and score is below average. Because in cases other than these precious time can be wasted in preparation for MAT and may be the result is worse.
- An average composite score for MAT is 500.