Can I Retake IELTS ?
There are no limitations as to how many times a person can retake IELTS.
- It should be noted that by giving the tests again and again one can’t improve the scores. As for that one is required to work hard on every section.
- Moreover if the person wants to retake only a specific module of test, it’s not possible. As he/ she has to retake the whole test again.
- However it is advised that if the person has a doubt that he/ she had done well in the exam and their score turned out to be less than expected. They should go for rescoring, other than retaking the test.
- This application must be made within six weeks of the test date. The candidate can choose which modules are to be re-marked (one, two, three or all of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- There is a fee for this service. If the score on any module that is re-marked is increased, there is a full refund. If there is no change in test scores, no refund is received.
- The Enquiry on Results process takes up to six weeks from the point the request is made.