KNOW MORE-IELTS SCORES
VALIDITY OF SCORES -
- The IELTS examination is held thrice a month. Scores are valid for two years from the date the test was taken.
- However it is advised to the candidates that the scores should be more recent as the time at which the candidate actually applies for visa, is when his score is more than a year old, so his level of English could witness a sea change.
- Moreover while taking admission to an educational institute, only the most recent scores are considered.
- Even Test Report Forms are valid for two years. They have inbuilt security measures and cannot be copied. Receiving institutions can also access a database to double-check your results.
CANCELLATION OF IELTS & IELTS SCORES -
- Candidate can cancel his IELTS Test if he makes cancellation request more than five weeks before his test date.
- There is an administrative charge of Rs.1900 for cancellations.
- No fees will be refunded for candidates who cancel within five weeks of the test date, unless there is a verified medical emergency.
- If you are registering for a test date less than five weeks away, you will not be allowed to change or cancel your test without losing your full test fee.
- However it must be noted down that it is a paper based test and so candidate cannot, after sitting for exam or giving it, can think of cancelling the score.