CAT Test Preparation Institute
CAT stands for Common Admission Test
- It is an aptitude test based on multiple choice questions, which measures the skills related to arithmetical problem solving, geometry, statistics, data interpretation, logical reasoning, puzzles, and English language.
- The CAT paper is a 140-minute test.
- CAT is designed to assess the natural ability of a person towards their desired objective. Hence CAT is designed to test the inclination of the applicant towards managerial tasks and roles.
- CAT is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for admission to IIM's 20 branches.
- It is held once in a calendar year nearing November or December.
- CAT is a Computer Based Test from 2010 and not internet or paper based.