Help Line: 9041222444, 9646824367, 9855551177, 0181-5002926
GRE Exam Pattern
GRE scores are out of 370 and divided into 3 sections as mentioned below:
- Analytical Writing Analysis (AWA) - 0-6 grading
- Verbal Section - 170 marks
- Quant Section - 170 Marks
The GRE or Graduate Record Examinations consists of General Test and Subject Test. The General Test does not test any specific knowledge. The total testing time is from 3 to 4 hours. It includes the following three parts:
- Reading Comprehension
- Text Completion
- Sentence equivalence
- Problem solving & Data Interpretation
- Multiple Choice questions-Select one answer choice
- Multiple Choice questions-Select one or more answer choices
- Numeric Entry questions
- Quantitative Comparison
- Analysis of Issue
- Analysis of Argument
- The first section is always the Analytical Writing Assessment.
- There is a break of 1 minute after each section and of 10 minute optional break will be available after 3rd section.
- Total testing time is over three hours, not including the research section. The research or experimental section can either be verbal or quantitative and the examinee will be allotted 30-35 minutes to answer all questions of this section.
Copy Right © 2012 by Knowledge Icon