Help Line: 9041222444, 9646824367, 9855551177, 0181-5002926
It tests the basic mathematical concepts and quantitative reasoning of the examinee.
It highlights on the following points:
- The ability of examinee to understand basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data analysis.
- The ability to reason quantitatively.
- The ability to solve problems in a quantitative setting.
- There are 2 sections consisting of 25 questions each.
- Time allotted to examinee for answering each section is 40 minutes
- A Quantitative Reasoning Score reported on a new 130-170 score scale, in 1 –point increments.
- If this section is the experimental section, then there will be 2 quantitative sections.
The basic structure of Quantitative Reasoning Section goes in the following manner:
Problem solving & Data Interpretation (about 12 questions of problem solving + 4 of Data Interpretation in each section)
- Multiple Choice questions-Select one answer choice
- Multiple Choice questions-Select one or more answer choices
- Numeric Entry questions
Quantitative Comparisons ( about 9 in number in each section)
Copy Right © 2012 by Knowledge Icon