KI UNIQUE GENERAL AWARENESS
This section also contains 40 questions, which are to be completed in 15 minutes.
Generally the score of this section is not included in the composite score and so not much time should be given to this section. From 150 minutes, not more than 7 minutes should be spent on General Awareness section.
- Read newspaper daily to keep yourself updated on the current affairs.
- Try to understand the question and answer accordingly.
- Attempt questions you are totally sure about, don’t waste time thinking about the questions you have no idea.
- Be careful not to overdo this by taking too long or doing it too often, especially for questions that should not require too much thought.
- Be aware of what’s happening in the world around you.
- Read magazines like Competitive success etc. daily to keep yourself updated.
EXAMPLE OF GENERAL AWARENESS QUESTIONS:
1. What is the full form of IRNSS?
Ans. India regional Navigational Satellite system
2. The term ‘Bulls’ & ‘Bear’ is commonly used in
Ans. Stock Market
3. Which of the following documents is used to open a Demat Account?
Ans. PAN Card
4. Bhakra Nangal Dam is situated on the banks of river
5. Which is the national symbol of Canada?
Ans. Maple leaf